Monday, June 1, 2009

Capturing Eliza



The days of Eliza's tiny voice and hilarious baby-ish expressions are numbered. We try to capture it on film when we can, but I feel I'm missing so much of it. In blogs and such, all her spunk and cuteness gets over-shadowed by Miles who has big 5-year-old ideas that take up more space and make adults think a bit. So when Eliza is presented with her brother, she's the picture of a little chirping nonsensical sidekick instead of the large personality who can hold her own that she truly is.

4 comments:

  1. This made me tear up it was so sweet.

    Seeing these two posts makes me so happy that we will be seeing you guys soon for a big chunk of bonding time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliza's cuteness will never be numbered! The voice may change... but even at 5, Miles still sounds extremely precious to me. Please continue to capture that very special little Eliza in videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this may be Elliott's new favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, now this is actually still his very favorite. We forgot this song. Must start singing it again. I used to sing it to him every morning as I got him out of bed.

    ReplyDelete