Monday, March 2, 2009

Hate to focus on the negative...



That Miles has made it to almost 5 years without seeing half the bumps and bruises of Eliza makes me feel that it's not totally my fault that she nearly broke her nose this past weekend. (I left my robe on the floor and turned out the lights when she was in mid-stride to my bed at 3 a.m. She subsequently tripped on the robe and landed on the end of her nose on the edge of our wooden bed frame.)

Courageous at time. Clumsy at others. Plodding on ahead, alone and in the darkness--that's my Eliza. We are supposed to keep a record of how the bruises change over the course of the next few days.

Day 1


Day 2
Day 3

3 comments:

  1. Oh Eliza, we are so sorry you hurt your nose! What a brave girl you are though. You still look just as cute as ever too. Hope you're all better very soon!
    Love,
    Sara, Brandon and Elliott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby.... still smiling! Hope all the bruises are gone by now.
    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor baby! is it me or does she look exactly like miles?
    she is very, very brave.
    I love that I can keep up with you through your blog, Katy!

    ReplyDelete