Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Nearly-5-year-old's Thoughts

1. What is something mom always says to you? go to the potty when you have to  


2. What makes mom happy? when i go caca in the toilet  

3. What makes mom sad? when Eliza goes caca on the floor  

4. How does your mom make you laugh? when she tickles me  

5. What was your mom like as a child? crazy  

6. How old is your mom? 10 and 12 years old  

7. How tall is your mom? 67  

8. What is her favorite thing to do? play with me  

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? play by herself  

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? magic tricks  

11. What is your mom really good at? putting bows in Eliza's hair  

12. What is your mom not very good at? playing super hero shoot ships  

13. What does your mom do for a job? take care of me  

14.What is your mom's favorite food? I don't know  

15.What makes you proud of your mom? when she turns on the tv  

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Ben 10s mom  

17. What do you and your mom do together? we play super hero flying away ships  

18. How are you and your mom the same? we are both people  

19. How are you and your mom different? we're not the same size  

20. How do you know your mom loves you? because I was born

2 comments:

  1. I really loved reading this! Very neat to see how Miles' mind works. I think my favorite answer was #15 - classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO sweet Katie! This made me laugh and smile. Good that you are only 10 and 12. Simone thinks I am 87! (From--Lori, don't know how to sign my name!)

    ReplyDelete